Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Friday, August 22, 2008

A big blur with headlights

I don't remember much of the past few days, but maybe more, now that is a gib maybe more than last time. I haven't been able to eat us muhc, I just get sikc from the idea of most food. I've eated a 1/2 of an egg and sandwich, I will try another today. I made a big pot of bland veggie soup the day before chemo and that is okay. Iseriously cna't type the way I hsould be. It is driving me crazy. Yesterday my Dad and I drove to the hospital to get my Neulesata shot. this shot makes your bones marrow produced WBC's. It causes me to have extremly achy bones for a few days. THy aslo gave me a iv of fluids and compazine an anti-nausea med that worked wonders. I woke up thinking the difference between heaven and hell. Then when I stood up to use the bathroom, the nauseau came rushing back to ma and here I am not feeling well again. Took the compazine and emmend again and lets cross my fingers in a few moments I will feel better. I am going to try to make a little somthine. I'm going to go. These misspeled words are driving me crazy.

2 comments:

apriljahns said...

I'm glad you aren't using spell check - I think reading what you write in its original form gives us a little more insight into what you are going through.

tamara said...

Thanks for the update Heather. I agree with April, tho i can also totally imagine the perfecto-side of your brain getting all annoyed! :)

I hope the weekend sees you feeling better.