Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Feeling Good

Today was just perfect. Perfect weather, perfect day, prefect body. I feel good, and have my nose in an incredible Canadian best seller the past few days. It is called, The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill. One of the best books I've read in a while. It has been a God send. For the past few days, I am able to get my mind off of cancer, and live the life of a slave.
I have bouts of anxiety about my upcoming chemo treatment and brush them away. I have to stay in the present moment, and when I get scared, I just remind myself that lots and lots and lots of people go through chemo, for even a year and they all make it. I will make it through this, and I'll be okay. Oh! I did get an incredible mouth wash that numbs my mouth so I can eat now. It makes my mouth and me so happy to be out of pain its incredible.

No comments: