Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Hot Seattle Day

Today was incredible in Seattle. Perfect weather. If I didn't have cancer, I would have taken a plunge into the Sound. I had to call my doctor today and get an extension of the antibiotic. My hand is not 100% cured yet. But it doesn't hurt to move my thumb around, just when I push on it.
This weekend I managed to clean our 3400 SQFT house, all by myself. D worked on getting all the odds and ends completed around the house. The photographer came yesterday as did many other subs and now we are all set to go on the market, on Monday. Very exciting. Life has luckily been busy so that chemo day, Wednesday comes quickly. Hair is still limply holding on. I might roll a lint roller over it. I have no desire to risk shaving my head. I can't get another infection right now.

No comments: