Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Couldn't be better

Today was such a great day, I got to forget I have breast cancer. I even feel that its right to not capitalize it. How fun today was. I worked all day doing real estate and had a very accomplished day. I don't have much to say other than I am equally bummed that tomorrow is another chemo and thrilled that it is my last of AC. I got a letter this morning from a dear reader that said her sister is on the same treatment as me. She had just as rough a time on AC that I have had but that the three months of Taxol were much easier on her. It was a wonderful way to start my day. I had a big smile of hope on my face and I really do hope that in three weeks time, when I start the Taxol that I find that it is easier.
I will just have to wait and see, and until then have faith that this is going to be the case.

1 comment:

Tink1272 said...

Yay! for the end of AC! Good luck tomorrow and following. I am so happy that you are feeling better and are able to do normal stuff, it's so fantastic!

Lots and lots of hugs!