Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sad for a friend

Today I ran into another Keller Williams agent that just had surgery on his neck. Within one month, a tumor grew and he found out that though it didn't appear on MRI to be cancer, that the surgeon said it looked like it was. I couldn't help but get sad for him and his lovely family. What choked me up was when he talked about the things that could've happened during the surgery and how lucky he was that that didn't happen. I said to him, "Yeah, but even if it did it doesn't matter because your alive." He and his wife, now having entered the cancer realm knew what I meant, and he said, " Its true. Life is so precious." It killed me. It killed me because I was/am so sad that another person has to look at life in such a serious paradigm shifted way. Sad, that they are sad.
Off to do a few massages. On my merry little way. Loving it..

No comments: