Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cilantro pesto

I made a really yummy cilantro pasta today and am about to make some blueberry muffins. With chemo on Wednesday, my Saturdays seem to be the hardest day. I generally feel icky, like I have the flu. I know tomorrow will be a better day. It is hard for me to not do things on days like today. If I push myself to take a walk for instance I end up feeling worse so its better for me to just force myself to hang out around the house. I get to have spurts of feeling good and then I have to lay down for a bit.
Same Ol Same Ol, not much difference. I have only 9 more treatments of chemo left now. After this coming Wed. I will only have 8 more and that means only two months left. I can't wait to be done with this part.

No comments: