Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Feeling Icky

Today was a good day. I went grocery shopping and layed around most of the day. I made zucchini muffins. My first baking experiment with agave nectar. They turned out incredible and very tasty. Didn't miss the sugar at all and they didn't have a weird taste to them, like using Stevia. As the day progressed I started turning bright red again, my cheeks are burning in fact. And I feel like I have the flu. Hopefully tomorrow is a good day. My mother in law came down for the day and it was nice to have someone around giving my love pats.

2 comments:

Tink1272 said...

Do you use the same amount of agave nectar that you use for sugar? Trying to find something instead of processing.

Glad you are still feeling ok and getting stuff done.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure. this muffin recipe called for 3/4 cup. So, maybe a 1/4 cup less than the sugar.