Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ooopsss..

I realized just before I left for my chemo that I had totally forgotten last night and this morning to take my steroids. I guess, I conveinently forgot them! I called my doc and the nurse checked with him. She left it that if he was going to cancel my appointment she'd call me back. Well.....I forgot about that too, and went up to my appoinment without my phone. As I sat in my doctors appointment and told him about all my side effects, he said, well...we cancelled your appointment but since your having a hard time on the steroids, lets just try it out today. I luckily got to take my appointment today and luckily had no allergic reactions. So that means, that next time I don't have to take any steroids!! They just pump me full of the daily max amount at my appointment. Yippee!!
I feel whoozie and icky and just ate a great dinner.

No comments: