Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Friday, October 10, 2008

Senior moments

This week I have had a few funny senior moments. Last night as D and I got ready for bed, I realized that yesterday was Thursday and not Friday. The funny thing is is that yesterday I cancelled massages that I didn't even have scheduled. They were for today. My sweet client didn't say anything and just let me cancel. I don't know if I am explaining this well but today I felt well enough to do the massages, after all. My thing is that I feel nauseous if I don't take my med's and I simply forget to take them. I don't like to take them, and so I think I just put it out of my mind as an option. But today, I have stayed up on them and I feel much better.
I officially have gained ten pounds. I think I will be able to loose them now that I am not eating 24 hours a day. That waking up and eating every few hours was rough. Now that I am not on all the steroids I am hoping that the weight comes off. Not much else to say. I have 2 1/2 more months left of chemo. I am almost done!!

No comments: