Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Sunday, November 23, 2008

It really is fall

Today it felt like fall to me, finally. The leaves have fallen from the trees, and our apple tree has just a few danglers on it still. D and i took a long walk this morning. I think about four miles. It felt good to walk. Though, I don't think I have ever been in this kind of shape ever in my life. Simply walking was making my muscles in my body tighten, and I was exhausted the whole walk. I am now laying in bed again watching the boob tube. I made a crab and artichoke dip today and have my cinnamon roll dough rising. I want to still cook, but I really can't taste a thing and get really full quickly now. Food is kind of grossing me out. Its weird not being able to taste stuff. I just have the texture and of coarse the visual. I am not going to panic that my taste isn't going to come back. I am just believing this that it will. That would be one of the worst things if it didn't.

I am looking forward to getting this eye surgery on tuesday. My eyes, especially my right eye really bothers me, its so chapped.

2 comments:

apriljahns said...

Do you still have your sense of smell?

Tink1272 said...

I hope that regardless of all, you have a good holiday. I am SO impressed that you were able to walk more than a mile. I had to take a wheelchair everywhere! You're doing good and hanging in there.

You are awesome, and one thing that I am thankful for this year, is that you are doing so well. My thoughts are with you. Good luck with your surgery tomorrow.