Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Popsicles

This morning I started out like most mornings, drinking water. But this morning it made me puke. Awesome time. I was hoping today would be better, but it wasn't. I layed around all day. I had to call my Onc because I was so sick I didn't know what was happening to me. He had me take the super duper anti-nauseau med and that did the trick. D and I took a short walk this afternoon but basically I layed in bed and watched movies. I called my Dad crying today, telling how sick I am of all this and boo hooo. I told him that I can't help sometimes of thinking what the chemo is doing to my kidneys, liver, ect.. And he nipped that in the bud and said, " Heather, you need to think about what the chemo is DOING for your body right now." I am sure lucky to have him as my Dad. Its true. There is nothing I can do to think about all the possible negatives and life long side effects, or effects that might rear their ugly heads in later life. I just need to think, that its better than the alternative.
I am hoping that tomorrow is a better day. I'd like to clean the house, maybe rake some leaves. I have been so sick that I am not sad that I've been laying around for days. That tells me how sick I've been. I'm over it!

2 comments:

tamara said...

Sounds like a yukky day. it's nice, though, that there seem to be fewer completely totally yukky ones as the months roll by...so are you eating some delish popsicles? Sometimes there's nothing like a popsicle...

Tink1272 said...

I hope you feel better tomorrow, too.

I sent you a package last week, I hope you got it and that it helps, even just a little.

Feel better little fighter!