Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Aweome Day

I think I had such a great "feeling" day because my blood counts are so good. Not super "normal" good, but good for getting chemo. I had a full day of real estate. I went to two listing appointments and I did tons of errands and I feel great. Yippee!!! I am hoping that I wake up feeling good. I had a great chemo yesterday. A fellow TN sister brought me. She is 8 years out, and it was/is so encouraging being around a fellow survivor. We just yapped and yapped together and understood what each other were saying. She suggested that in the book I am going to write to have a chapter in there about husbands and how it is for them. I think this is a great idea. I haven't talked in detail in this blog about D's journey and how its been good or bad for me. But I think the book will be a great place to do that, and to interview other husbands and wives.

Today is just a short post. But I'm doing good, feel awesome, and am so thankful for this day.

No comments: