Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Is it true Toto?

I am so cold right now! Its chilly in Seattle. I must say, that I just had another wonderful eventful day. It was the best yet. I even had the energy to kindof push off of stairs as I climbed them once. I had so much fun today, and I know that tomorrow is going to be another good day. Until Chemo. But then, I'll only have one more to go after that.
***

I just added a few new pictures and I get a little weepy. I am so excited to be almost done. To see the photo with me holding up only 3 fingers, is just too much right now. After Wednesday, I think I can relax into the knowing and the reality that I really am almost done with this horrible, disgusting, self-mutilating, self-loving, self-living, destructive, killing, falling apart, icky-ness, and start healing so that I can do radiation. I am really excited.

1 comment:

Tink1272 said...

You look beautiful. I don't care what you say. You look beautiful.