Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Friday, December 12, 2008

Falling out

Today is not such a great day. It started out full of energy, and I even gave a massage finally. It didn't hurt in the slightest (yippee) my fingers really are getting better. After that I showed a client a home and by then I was wiped out and came home and took a nap. It's so windy outside I don't want to run to the grocery and I don't feel that great.
About four days ago now, I noticed in the morning on my white pillow case that it was covered with hair. I have been really loving the ego booster fact that my hair was coming in. But I think its falling out. My pillow every morning since then has been covered and I can pull it out in little pinches all over my head. Oh, well. It was nice while it lasted.

No comments: