Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Getting better

I have been pretty darn free of pain in my fingers this whole past week. My fingernails continue to get a nice dark purple, but they don't hurt anymore. So....My bored to death little self gets to start doing massage again. I am giving myself a few days, to get better from today's chemo that I have. I think they got better because I had a break of chemo and my body was able to process all the toxins. I am hoping that they don't start hurting again after todays treatment. But we'll see. So, I am hoping that by Sunday I'll be able to do a few before my next chemo.
My nose started bleeding again yesterday, it was nice to have a few weeks break of this. That break I had, though it didn't feel like one, did give me a break from some body side effects, which was worth the break. I am feeling really good today, and am going to go to my real estate office and hang out for a few hours, before I have to go to my eye follow up appointment and then chemo. I get to be at the doctor's offices for about seven hours today. Lots of fun.

2 comments:

S. F. Heron said...

Heather,

I follow your blog through a linky through Renee's blog. You make me laugh and cry at times. Please take care of you.

Be very careful with those fingers. Your hands look very much like my Mom's did and she ended up with a nail infection after chemo. Keep them clean and wear soft, clean gloves to protect them. You nails will be beautiful again before you know it.

Take care,
Sharon

apriljahns said...

I hope your day at the office went well. Hope you enjoyed that cookie.