Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Friday, December 5, 2008

Swollen legs

Last night my legs started feeling really weird and hard to move. I noticed that they were getting swollen. Well this morning I woke up and by mid-morning my ankles were almost the size of my calfs. My knees were huge and I could barely walk. I called my doctor and I'm on a dieuretic pill for six days. Hopefully it does the trick. I am laying in bed with my legs up and am laughing and crying off and on. I just can't believe that I keep getting all these weird side effects that don't happen all the time, but seem to happen to me. I am laughing right now. It is really weird to look at my legs. They don't even look like their mine.
Other than that, I had a pretty good day. Off to watch more TV. And dream of the not so distant future of the day that I will be done with this hell.

No comments: