Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Monday, January 26, 2009

I can see again

I am really excited that today, I can see my ankles! I have been able to see my ankle bones on the outside of my legs for a few days, but the bones on the inside of the leg are really showing finally. And not just a little, but actually like normal. Small little victories like this are awesome.
I feel great today, and am forcing myself to sit on the coach and not do too much. D, made dinner last night so the kitchen is a mess. My extent of work so far is doing a load of dishes and then sitting down. Doing a load of dishes, and sitting down. I now have only one load left to do, and I wiped down the stove. I would love to clean the floor and sweep it, but I am not going to. It still hurts to bend over so until that goes away I won't clean the floor.
Last night I tried an experiment of not taking the sleeping pill. I was able to fall asleep but within an hour I had woken up twice and the last time wasn't able to go back to sleep. So I woke up and took the darn little thing. Its an absolutely beautiful sunny day here in Seattle. I wish I could go for a long walk, but I'll enjoy the sky from my living room.
I'm feeling good. I see my Onc on Wed for a check-up and chest x-ray. I am hoping that the liquid is better. The past few days I have been able to lay flat when I sleep. Which is a huge improvement. I've had to for the past month and a half sleep sitting up. But my lungs have been hurting when I lay on my side. Its impossible for me to know how my guts are doing. Its so weird!

No comments: