Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Packing boxes

I haven't heard back from my Onc yet, but I am sure everything is fine. Fine sortof. Last night for example I had to sleep sitting up otherwise I'd start coughing. I am not sure if its the steroids or what, but my lungs are having a rough time. I don't feel that great today. I get spurts of feeling good and then I try to pack some boxes, and then I have to go lay down again. I love the idea that in one week from today I will be totally done with chemo for the rest of my freakin' life and on my way to feeling better. I didn't throw up this week which is great.

3 comments:

apriljahns said...

packing? Are you moving?
You can say you feel sick all day long - it will be nice when you can sing, "I feel great" all day long... but until then ... our ears are open.

Anonymous said...

Yeah. We sold our house. We're moving next door to the other house. Yippee! We're stoked.

betgro said...

congrats on selling your house! I am so sorry you are going through this. Your blog is a great gift to others who empathize with you