Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Panicked breathing

I just wrote a post, and it disappeared. What I don't understand is why one day I am fine, and the next I am swollen and unable to get enough oxygen. My legs have been swollen since the eve of my birthday. And last night they swelled up so much and today, that it is hard to walk. Last night I was in a near panick as I tried to sleep because it felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen/air. Its been two weeks since my last chemo, and I feel like crap. Weak. Unable to sweep my kitchen floor without taking breaks, ect. I am on my way for another eccho and to see my cardiologist in a bit. I hope he can get rid of the swelling!!

1 comment:

apriljahns said...

I hope your doc has a good game plan to get the fluid out. Can't wait to hear what he had to say.