Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Couldn't smile wider

Today is a good day. I never heard from my Onc, so I guess that is good news. I guess he is not concerned. I feel even better about not hearing from him, because today I saw my radiation oncologist and he isn't concerned about it either. He said that the radiation treatment will not cause me to get another effusion, and I will be fine!!! I will go in tomorrow at 8:30 AM and do my planning session. This will have the CT scan and the little tattoo marks for the computer radiation equipment so it will know where to zing me. I am thrilled. When he told me this good news, and that I wouldn't be delayed any longer I couldn't wipe the grin off my face!!
I just got back from a nice walk down to the beach and the waves are pretty big, because its stormy here in Seattle. I managed to fit my walk in between down pours! My hair is growing back with force now. I just wish my eye brows and lashes were! I feel good but still swollen from the waist down. Hopefully it corrects itself. If its still around by next week I am calling my Onc again.

2 comments:

apriljahns said...

Yippee! You are on your way!

tamara said...

that's great news!