Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Monday, February 9, 2009

I have just had the most wonderful week since I was diagnosed. I have done lots of massage, and lots of real estate and that makes me really happy. I am one of those people that "work" isn't work, and I love to "do" it. Today, I got to see my great eye doctor, Dr. Heffernan. He stuck that darn needle in my eye again, and I tried my hardest to not tighten every muscle in my body, but did anyways. I hate the procedure. I left with my right eye clear and my left eye still blocked, or not totally blocked he said. I went to the chiropractor today, and then gave a massage. Now, I am at a tea shop drinking tea waiting to do my other massage.

I now this is a boring post. I am not feeling inspired to write right now. Not much to say and then again, there is always tons to say. Life is good. I am enjoying my time coming to life. And am actually really blown away that I get to come to life, as the bulbs and spring goodnesses do as well.

This is an incredible read for everyone from:

Cancer can bring out just the wrong words - USATODAY.com


http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2009-02-08-cancer-words_N.htm?POE=click-refer

1 comment:

tamara said...

what a great article!