Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Speaking in a Whisper

I could not ward off the inevitable cold bug, and am now on the coach with kleenex in hand and speaking in a whisper. This cold is bad, but honestly I don't even care. After all the chemo sickness, this doesn't bug me one bit. When I feel like saying, "uuuuggghhhhh...." out loud because my throat hurts, I kind of laugh inside because its not that big of a deal in comparison. Funny. So, I am enjoying speaking in a whisper and am just chillin' today. I am going to go meet my lender this afternoon as we have a first time homebuyer class at the end of the month and it will be fun to get out of the house.
I am enjoying pulling out all the food out of the freezer that I packed into it during chemo. We're going to eat chicken soup that I made a while back. Snow is falling hard, but not sticking, its so gorgeous.

You guys know I am an Obama supporter, but check this out about the stimulas package and our health care..for those of us that are American that is...
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601039&refer=columnist_mccaughey&sid=aLzfDxfbwhzs

No comments: