Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A while yet

Well, I went to my Onc's today and I won't be starting radiation for a few more weeks yet. He wants my heart and lungs to totally heal, get off the steroids, and then wait a week or so to make sure the water retention was from the chemo. So....YIPEE!! I have a few weeks of feeling AWESOME!!!!! I am thrilled.
Of coarse, I have a little nawing worry that now that I am not doing chemo that the cancer that might be left over could start growing. I would of coarse rather just start the radiation tomorrow, and start frying the actual area the cancer was in, and fry my pec muscle that the cancer was in, but he said he's never seen even in the worse cases cancer grow that fast. Which I think is a bunch of BS because the REAL fact is, is that there is no way to actually prove this either way. They simply don't know enough. I just thought of that rebuttle, and next time I see him I will say that and see what he says. For fun.
I will be okay, or I won't, and a few weeks to heal my heart and lungs isn't going to change my outcome. And that, is true, and that is all I think he was saying.

1 comment:

apriljahns said...

Enjoy your few weeks of healing time and feeling awesome!