Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Breathing into my skin

I am again, sitting here on the couch. I've been turning the heat off in the house while we sleep so that its cold. I think D is okay with that. No grumbles, haha. So, I'm sitting here as the house warms up with my fuzzy robe and blanket, and feeling like I am going to crawl out of my skin. I feel like I did some horrible horrible thing to someone in my stomach, or that I have a huge speech to give in 30 seconds, or something horrible. I checked in with myself, and thought, maybe its just that its time to take my steroid again. But then I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, and focused on my heart, and I breathed into it. Did it a few more times, filling my heart with love for myself. And phew, I feel much better. Sortof..

I had a jam packed day yesterday. D drilled my wine barrels and I planted cauliflower, dinosaur kale, red kale, spinach, and lots and lots of different salad greens. It felt so good to be in the dirt, albeit just ittzy bitzy wine barrels. My friend Molly gave me a bunch of bulbs and I also went around the place setting them in the ground in three's. I can't wait to see them pop up.

My open house cancelled on my late last night, so I just a few buyers to go out with this morning, and then..blue skies so far. Maybe I'll put those roller blades on and go for a spin.

No comments: