Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sis is coming

YIIIIIPPPPPPEEEEEE!!!!! I talked Wendy, my sister into coming up on Monday and Tuesday. Because of the steroids, I cannot control my mind starting to panic, so I told her to drive 60 MPH in the slow lane, as she has a baby on board and I feel super protective of my unborn Nephew. Yep! Thats what she is having. Dude, if you're reading this, please don't call him Collin! Its a nerd name! Okay, I know that was horrible for me to say, and please, everyone...resist commenting that that is not a nerd name, and no I am not a horrible person for thinking that. I just see pocket pens and a stuffy shirt when I think "Collin". But, dude, if you must. I will think of some cute nickname regardless of what you call him. LIke Tiger!
So, I am crying right now because I am so excited to sleep next to my little prego sister. Its going to be great. To hold hands. And to wake her up and annoy her. Oh! I can't wait!
But drive safe!
Today was my 23rd rad. My skin is holding up remarkably, and I am not in any discomfort at all. I am really really tired today, and I've drank one cup of black tea, and now two cups of coffee and am starting to feel up again.

1 comment:

yvonnecas said...

I am so excited for you! This is obviously just what you needed. I can tell by the excitement in your writing! I am so happy for you! Take Care and keep up the good spirit....You really are doing amazing - I can only imagine how much mental work this is! Thank goodness for spring, and being able to be outdoors, and sisters, and prego bellies, and nephews....Love and Hugs! Yvonne