Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Snow again??

I can't believe it, but it is supposed to snow in Seattle again tomorrow. I called my sis and told her she cannot come now. I have been too worried about her, and I just can't handle the idea of her driving over the pass through snow to see me. Its not worth it. She can come in a few weeks.

My lungs and heart are still hurting, a little. I am totally annoyed. That pill Colihchine (or however you spell it) is obviously not doing the trick. I can definetly feel the affects of the predisone (the steroid) it takes away the pain. I am going to see my cardiologist tomorrow, and I wonder if he'll take me off that pill!

1 comment:

Matt T said...

Hey Heather,
I read the part of your Blog about
Insomnia. I have been using 40 winks Tea from Tensing MOMO for the
last few years. I drank a cup and a half at 4:30 this morning. I slept in until after 10. When the
insomnia starts up again I keep tea
premade in the fridge. The Hummingbird comments were delightful. Matt