Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summertime

I'm feelin good. I feel good that I shared the weird feelings that I am having, and to have so many of you Survivors write to me and share that you too feel that.

I have tried to change my schedule to allow myself to have more fun. I was here working for a few days, and am heading out again tonight for a huge gathering at a friends house near Ashland. I am super excited to be around tons of love and friends and to swim in the creek, since its squelching hot here.

2 comments:

krisa said...

hope you are having fun!
yes,it can be a comfort to know that you are not alone in your feelings. you really expressed it well-the isolation/separation from others that we go through with our cancer diagnosis.

Linda said...

Heather,
My name is Linda and I met you in Dec. 2008 at Swedish hosp. while we were both getting our chemo treatment. You gave me your blog info. and I have been following your journey ever since. I noticed that you have not wrote a new blog for ahwile. I have thought about you alot hoping you are healthy, having FUN and enjoying yourself !! Best wishes