Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Sunday, October 25, 2009

So sad to leave

I'm sitting next to the large fireplace in the center of Sun Mountain Lodge. I don't think that Casting For Recovery WA could have been set in a more scenic tranquil location. What a weekend! I am full of gratitude, a new craft, and lots of healing. To be heard, to listen, to be understood at times by a simple whimper, to understand a simple whimper, and to be brought to tears from another's saddness/grief/dispair/anger/shock....was moving.

The staff touched my heart in all of their unique ways. I feel incredibly blessed that I got picked for the retreat.

I am suddenly being filled as if I were a child going to sleep for Christmas eve, filled with fly fishing possibilites. Like Kyacking and fishing, like hiking into a remote lake and fishing, like fishing in the middle of a river with a bikini top on....I can't wait!!

I have to drive all the way home now. Not looking forward to it.

No comments: