Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

He agreed

Well, I just left my Onc's office, and he agreed that it does feel different, and he called my surgeon. He told me, that the MRI is 99% accurate, so I only have 1% chance that it is cancer. I like those odds. My initial appointment with my favorite surgeon is on Monday, early AM. I wonder what he'll say?
That's all I have for you, for me. To sit in this moment, and wait until Monday. I am not going to worry about it anymore. Actually, the little MRI stat he gave me took away a lot of my fear. It probably is just scar tissue. I'll find out soon enough.

2 comments:

tamara said...

yes indeedy. scar tissue. your body being annoyed by the intrusion. I like the odds too m'dear.

Emily said...

Thinking of you, Heather. Those ARE good odds :)