Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Monday, November 30, 2009

Pick up in an hour..

If my bed wasn't littered with various clothing, shoes, hats, purses, books, and computer cords, I'd be jumping up and down on it. My vacation starts in an hour. My friend Keiko is flying down from SF, and my friend Jenn is flying from NY, and we are meeting in Sayulita. Jenn lost her sister to breast cancer the EXACT day I finished radiation, and my treatment ultimately! The days are going to be spent walking the beach, sharing, hand holding, hugging, tears, ANDDDDD TONS OF FUN!!! I cannot wait. We have yoga in the morning, then surfing all day, and I mean ALL day! I may or may not write here for a while. I need to integrate again. It is good for me to take a break from the cancer stuff. But I have a hunch that this weekend is going to a mixed bag of diving into the emotional ocean, and the actual one. Salt water can heal everything.

No comments: