Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Chemo #2

My Dad is leaving Seaside sometime this morning, and will be here hopefully by noon. D and I will leave to go to the chemo at 1:30 and I'll be hooked up to the machine around 2ish. Or so..there is always a wait there. Am I ready of five or six hours of medicines? Sad to say that I am not. I am so bummed that I have to go through this. There isn't much to say other than I am nervous, scared, pissed, bummed, scared some more, and nervous a little bit more.

4 comments:

Tink1272 said...

Good luck and lots of hugs.

tamara said...

hope it went ok. xo!

Brianna said...

Thanks for the sweet message yesterday. I love you too, Sweetheart, I want to give you a great big hug right now! Love to your Dad.

apriljahns said...

In addition to all of those other feelings I imagine BOREDOM reigns supreme during chemo. Although, I suppose boredom is the least of your concerns. If you need a jester for a laugh or two I am at your service.