Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chemo cancelled #2

Shockingly, my chemo got cancelled not just for a day or two but for a whole week. I feel good, despite the bloody nose and numb tongue thing. My counts are way too low to risk doing a session this week so YIPPEE I have a week off. Last time this happened I didn't get to enjoy it because I had a really bad case of cellulitis. But this week, IT'S A PARTY...starting with tonights debate and then followed with ( I wish a cupcake ) a nice dinner and a week of.... a 35 hour class I've been putting off all year. Really though, I am very very excited for my P*A*R*T*Y!! Yippee!! What will I do with myself? Cartwheels down the middle of the street? A little Yodeling to poor D? Who knows? But its a Party at our house this week. For sure.

Oh, the doc said the bloody nose is from the chemo. No big deal.

No comments: