Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Eyelashes

My eyelashes are starting to grow back. I find myself throughout the day checking out my hair growth. Yesterday I noticed that the hair just above my ear now is long enough to go over my eye glass arms. And last night I noticed there is one wild hair that is about an inch long that has its own mind and doesn't want to hang out with the rest of them and is poking straight out, despite my attempt to talk it back down with the others. I just laugh. If this was before cancer, I'd try coating it with some kind of hair product or water but I don't care now. There is actually a little bit of pride. Pride in that I have hair again! Its funny, and makes me laugh.

Yesterday I had a lot of anger. I am not an angry person at all, but I felt it rear its head when I was behind the wheel. I just felt so incredibly angry, and the root of it is the cancer, of coarse.

I see my Onc on friday and I am hoping I can get off the steroids, and that there is no additional water in my lungs.

No comments: