Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Monday, August 18, 2008

The roaring fire

Well...I've been having lots of fun today running around making the flyer for the house, and all those fun pre-listing to do's. I am not sure if I like selling real estate or if I just like all the check lists this career forces me to make. As I LOVE check lists. I'm on my way to the office to list the house into the MLS. Very exciting and fun.
I saw my Doctor today and he said that I am all set for chemo on Wednesday. Oh, Yippee!! My Dad is coming up Wednesday morning and he will be here until Sunday. I am thrilled. I just can't wait to get started with this journey again and be finished. I hope this chemo makes all the stubble fall out. I am sure it will. I am officially not shaving my armpits anymore!! That is a blessing. But my leggs, I couldn't be so lucky. Those damn little hairs are tenacious!! My thumb is sore still and my Doc said he could be conservative and have me do another bone scan to see if the infection is in my bone. I told him no thanks. I much rather gamble on getting the infection the day after chemo and then needing to deal with it. I don't want to risk finding out pre-chemo that I do have a (very, very slight chance) bone infection and then postponing the chemo. That would suck more than another infection. Its my little gamble I got to take, and he felt VERY (okay, moms! He was VERy good with it) good with this decision. : )

2 comments:

tamara said...

hope all goes well tomorrow! x's and o's.

apriljahns said...

Hope it went well today and that this round is less of a doozy.