Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Monday, March 2, 2009

A Whirlwind

This week was insanely fun. For the medical stuff, I think it was thursday..I can't remember, I got my radiation tatoos. There are three tiny little marks they made around my breast. It was not fun. They used a black permaenant marker and made three different X's on me. Now remember, I am the girl that when I go into see a show does not allow someone to put a stamp on my wrist because I worry about the ink getting into me. So the stinky marker was used and then they took calligraphy ink and put a big dot of that in the center of the X's and then the nurse took a tiny needle/torture divice and in a screwing back and forth motion worked this needle into my chest. Done, I know have three little tatooed freekle markes on my chest. Spelling is not happening this morning. Ugh!

I feel great, my legs are still pretty swollen and I think that I feel water in my lungs. Who knows. I will see my Onc sometime this coming week. Luckily this week isn't as busy as last. I did 15 massages in 5 days, had two days off to see doc's ect, and I put a house on the market. And it sold, or should I say Pending Inspection in 5 days. The number 5 was a reoccuring theme for me last week. Like maybe I should have stopped and counted to five..hahaha

I had two interviews for publication about this journey. One for the Seattle Woman's Mag on genetic testing, and you all know what an advocate I am for this testing. And then last night I spoke to a college journalist student, and I think she is writing a story/paper on me. The wind is howling outside, and I am really excited about that.

No comments: