Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Friday, July 25, 2008

A few words and typos's

A few words to describe how my third day is, CRAPPY. Yesterday was horrible, we ended up needing to go see the doc and get an IV of new meds, I slept great!! I woke up at 7 feeling sick and puky again. I cannot spend too muhc time on how incredible D and my friend G are being. G told me today to stop thanking her after everything. I get to relax in recieiving. I had to go to the surgeions office today. which took all my strength to muster up to get in the car and get droven there. I am taking meds that doen'st allow me to drive. Sorry for all the typo's. I see them, I just don't want to fix them. My right breast, the one with the tumor is bright red. So, I had to drop everything and go in there. He drew a black line around my breast makring the area he doesn't want to see the reddness go out of. He doesn't know if I have an infection or if I have developed(ing) lymphadema in the breast. So, I am on antibotics for a week four times a day.

Not much to say. And too much to say. I feel like crap. I am trying to learn the nausea med's and the scheduling for my body. The iniatl ones were not strong enough. So, now I htink we got the right ones. My goal is to walk down to the beach today again, even if it takes me an hour.

1 comment:

Julie Baker said...

Heather, enjoy your walk to the beach! Just think when and if you decide to have babies morning sickness will be a breeze compared to this!!!