Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Sunday, December 28, 2008

What a difference

I hate to say it so early in the day, so I'll knock on some virtual wood, but today is a good day. I feel good, and my little hummingbird is waking from hibernation. She isn't buzzing yet, but at least the tears I cried yesterday just because I never thought I'd feel her again, are not needing to be shed again today. I woke up and ate some breakfast. I even had the energy to make it myself, and then I drove to my realty office and did a bunch of work.
I am home now just about to eat a potato and some broccoli for lunch. I have to be careful eating too much of the same thing because then I get sick of it and it makes me want to puke. I've been eating lots of broccoli and brussel sprouts lately, and potatoes but I am beginning to not like them. I think today will be the last day to eat them.
I am wearing my new clothes. Ones that aren't tight around the mid-section, arms, or legs. I feel pretty. A feeling I haven't really allowed myself to indulge in the past few months. Its funny how my inner spirit feels one way and then I look in the mirror, and see a totally different person. I guess this is how my Nana might feel.

1 comment:

tamara said...

Hooray for pretty new clothes! You look wonderful in your new threads. And who cares what the sizes say anyways. Cut the freakin' size tags out of the darn things. Just think of it as getting some clothes that won't still be 'in style' next year--we get clothes all the time that have a sort of shelf-life.

These pants will have an expiration date because soon you will be swimmin' in them. And I know you feel huge because you are bigger than you've been before, but you're still fantastic looking. Very few people in the world can fit in size 8 jeans. :) It was wonderful to be with you yesterday and I hope the exhaustion didn't contribute too much to feeling ill last night.