Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Friday, January 2, 2009

2nd CT Scan

Ick. I feel oozy and just plain out of it right now. I had my scan this morning at 9 and then did a bunch of errands. All I could do was get them done so that I could be were I am now, in bed. I feel horribly icky. The liquid contrast that I had to drink was disgusting and for those of you that remember way back when, this is the scan that they put via a IV, but his time they just accessed my port, a contrast that starts at your head and works its way down to your toes a warm hot sensation.
I stopped taking the antibiotics today. I called my Onc. and left a message with the nurse for him. It doesn't make any sense for me to be taking it when I have 8 other nails that will be going through the same thing. I don't want to be taking antibiotics for a month or so while these nails decide to get infected. So, little miss doctor is taking herself right off of them. They were the hardest most disgusting antibiotics I have ever taken. Ick!!!
I don't feel good. I am sick of not feeling good. D and the rest of you are probably really sick of hearing me say how sick I am. But I am. I have really just a few more weeks of this. Wednesday is my last chemo, and then I its just feeling crappy until I am all better. I wonder when HEATHER gets to feel like HEATHER again?

No comments: