Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Friday, February 20, 2009

massage massage massage

My massage business is having the busiest month in years, and I am thrilled. That with my real estate business is keeping me on my toes and really working my brain! I am excited for a new listing that is coming out on Tuesday. I am excited about everything right now. I have so much joy I can hardly stand it! I have gone walking the 2.3 miles almost everyday this week. Its crazy, but my calves and butt muscles are really sore. I can hardly believe this as well!! I have never been this out of shape. Sore from walking, but its true.
The little hummingbird/tasmanian devil has defintely shown its little wings/head this week. I am so enjoying it. I am not crying at a drop of a hat anymore, but did cry each time I look at my story on the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation site. I wrote my spotlight story, but to see my picture and read my story it makes it so real to me. Its so sad. I got breast cancer. I am buying time waiting to start my radiation treatments. Still don't know when I am going to do it, and that could drive me crazy but I am not letting myself dwell on that at all. Soon enough I will be a burnt lobster. I am scared to start it. Scared because I am not sure how bad I will be in pain.

No comments: