Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

erasing and going back

I have erased the 'survivor' post as you may notice. I have decided through this process that I am going to assume that all of you do not care if I write about our personal conversations, unless you tell me otherwise. I will not be hurt by this and respect that you do not feel comfortable with this. But please tell me, I cannot know who doesn't feel good about that or not, this will help those of you that this would feel hurt, so that you do not get hurt. Okie dokie, so you all will be responsible for telling me your limits! Thanks.
____

I am happy to say that my old self, Heather feels like she is back. Yesterday I started feeling towards the end of the day, like myself again. Myself with cancer, but so much better. The fertility people sure were right when they said that I would get noticably more sensitive. My life literally felt like it was closing in on itself the past three weeks. I can't say my blog won't be sad, but I don't think I will be so gloomy now. When I meet a young woman that is newly diagnosed AND doing the fertility thing, I will truely understand how intense her life seems to her now. I started doing massage this weekend and feel so good doing it. I know that some of you worry, and I know that one day I wrote in my blog saying that I thought that that was a bad idea, or did I say inherently wrong, : ) but that was a fleeting moment and those of you that know me, knew that. So, yep I am doing massage again and loving it. No stress, just love. That is what this is all about. Love. I will make it through and it is because of all your and my and the earth's love.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I can only think of a few names that you have blogged about like D., Dad, and I. You can blog about any of conversations if it helps you throughout your process. I know that you write about your life and this is how you deal with what life throws at you. Love always

Nancy said...

Heather,
I know that tomorrow you will be going for your first chemo. I just wanted you to know that I will be thinking of you. Think those beautiful thoughts sweetie, and we will all be there with you.
Hugs,
Nancy

Don said...

Don Wahl - Alki Mail
Heather, it's about 1:40 pm and I'm down here in my hole (aka office) reading your today's post about your 2:20 chemo appointment. (sending you good afternoon vibes!) I just signed on to your blog and read your intro. Damn, an amazing voyage. Thanks for choosing to share what's happening with me the other day. Though I don't know you well, I was quite taken with your honesty and directness. I know it must be scary as shite at times, but I commend you for your approach. That kind of attitude will take you so far. My thoughts are with you today and I hope to see you before too long. Cheers and our best. Don (and your mail gang)