Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Shaving again

I am so excited to report, that I am needing to shave on a weekly basis. Soon, my leg hair will need daily shaving. Do you know what this means?? The hair on my head is also growing, rapidly I must say. When your hair is as short as mine every little bit helps. The clown do that I had is starting to fill in, around the crown of my head. I am not as worried about having thin hair on top of my head. It will fill in, it just may take a bit. I enjoyed getting out of the shower this morning, and spiking my hair up all over my head. I took a picture of myself to post here, but my face is so puffy right now, that I look horrible and I don't' want to post it. I can't wait until the puffiness is gone and I can see my check bones once again.
I am off to do a little real estate and then massages this afternoon. I'm feeling great, my voice is not back yet.

2 comments:

Tink1272 said...

You'll have to tell me when your hair becomes like baby hair - fine but the softest ever!! Once mine got to about an inch long, I would come home from places with hand prints in my hair. Everyone wanted to touch it! :-)

apriljahns said...

You may be one of the few who can rejoice in having to shave your legs. : )