Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Monday, April 20, 2009

Teenage Love

I finally gave in and started reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Life has come to a halt, and I can do nothing but read them. I feel like a teenager in Love again. Teen angst. I love it. I am devouring it. And I find myself walking around the house to D, saying "Bloodsuckers, come and make me immortal!!" Oh, I want to be bitten and live the life of a vampire too! I love the books so much, to my utter surprise, that I could wear a Twilight, bloodsucker wanna be T-shirt even. Its a hysterical, escape.

I am feeling much better today. I honestly for a few days there was an emotional wreck. Absolutely overwhelmed. I think my body is trying really hard to bleed right now, and the hormones are running rampant! The hot flashes have diminished and well..maybe its just be hoping? Who knows?? But I think I might be on to something.

Anyhoo, I am feeling "normal" again, and do not have tears streaming down my face. Not that I was uncontrollable, and crying out in public like I was a few months ago. I was just uncontrollable in my home. I only have two more radiations left. Going through the motions and then..wowzers! What to do? How to feel? What to think? What to say? How to feel? The whole thing. I am looking forward to a house sitting gig that starts the same day on the 29th of this month that my dear friend Angela is flying in. She'll be here for almost a week, and I am really excited to see her. Its perfect timing!!

Vashon, good friend, girl time, healing time, massage trades all day (she's a massage therapist too-well, she's almost done w/ accupuncture school as well), good food, talking, hand holding, walks, walks on the beach, dancing, what else is there she said! Its so true. Can't wait!!

1 comment:

apriljahns said...

I'm so happy for you right now!
My cousins tried to convince me I need to read Twilight but I'm resisting because I know me - once I start reading I won't stop until its done. The house would get even messier, Gavin would feel ignored and I wouldn't sleep at night until the book was done. Books are my crack.
oh, and woo-hoo, only two left!