Welcome to THE CLUB YOU CAN'T BELONG TO

Monday, March 16, 2009

A little pink

Today's radiation marked the beginning of pink. I think it burned a little bit afterwards, but no big deal. I put on the Biafin and off I went. Life is incredibly hectic right now. I have a few realty deals going on, my massage practice, and just doing things again is a lot. My mind has caught up to the real world again, or should I say to this reality again. Where it has been was the real world as well. I am just glad to be done, or almost done with that world.
Tomorrow I am going to see an oncology therapist for the first time, I hope she is good. I have heard incredible things about her.
Life is weird now. I am 34, but have tons of those menopause things happening, and this morning I cried because I am so sad about it. It affects everything in my life right now.
I am overwhelmed and enjoying it.

1 comment:

Tink1272 said...

I am so proud of you. You are doing so well. The emotional thing? It's ok. I had feelings similar to yours. I still do - especially when I'm having a hot flash. Enjoy your massage class and getting some good rubbing!! :-)